emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in system administration and infrastructure automation. Please send us your CV in English. The CVs in other languages won't be examined.
- Automating infrastructure with tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible and similar
- Managing 100+ Linux servers in a PCI-DSS level environment (service provider level 1)
- Overall responsibility for technical operations and monitoring on different layers
- Analysing, troubleshooting and resolving problems
Considered as advantage:
- 2-3 years of experience building infrastructure with automation tools, like Terraform, Puppet, Ansible
- Successful experience with major Cloud Provider such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- 5-10 years of experience in Linux administration
- Experience with Bash, Python or Ruby
- Automation with Jenkins, GIT knowledge
- Experience with databases like MySQL, MariaDB, Galera, AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, Cloud Spanner
- Experienced user of virtualisation, and VMWare environments in particular
- IT related degree or similar
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills
- Development experience
- Strong networking background
- Proven experience in a HA, PCI-DSS environment and experience in payments and payment-based infrastructures
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.