We are one of the leading payment providers in Europe, with payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market.
We are looking for enthusiastic web hackers, especially those using Ruby and Rails. We’d also consider your application if you want to switch to the Ruby/Rails stack.
• Designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, and UI backends for payment platforms
• Performing TDD/BDD using various tools like RSpec
• Take part in scaling highly available payment services (99.99% uptime)
• 3-4+ years using Ruby and Ruby on Rails
• Database experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
• Comfortable with TDD/BDD practices, RSpec
Bonus points for:
• Experience in building APIs using latest standards
• Experience with Redis
• OpenSSL, mod_security, general security knowledge
• Linux and devops skills with AWS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc
• Previous experience in the payment industry
• Fast-growing payment company
• Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
• Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
• Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
• Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
• Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.