emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider.
We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for an experienced, full-time Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in technical/customer support and further experience in web programming will be considered as an advantage.
• On-going technical support to customers as a point of contact
• Perform technical administration of various systems such as: gateway, eWallet, CRM, etc.
• 3-5 years in a similar position
• Familiar with HTTP, FTP, SSL
• Familiar with the client/server model
• Familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individual with excellent communication skills
• Considered as an advantage: previous experience working in tech support for high-availability systems (1st or 2nd level), knowledge of Ajax, XML, PHP and shopping carts or other eCommerce software
• Willingness to work on shifts
• Fast-growing payment company
• Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
• Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
• Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
• Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
• Team buildings and fun activities
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay Ltd., UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.