We are a leading and dynamic company in the area of internet-based payment processing services. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market. Due to continued rapid expansion, we are seeking the services of full-time employees to join our IT Department.
We are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in performing quality assurance activities. Please send us your CV in English. The CVs in other languages won't be examined.
• Creating test cases for different projects
• Executing different types of black-box testing, including functional and non-functional
• Monitoring, tracing and reporting defects identified during test execution process
• Keeping track of developer changes and doing the appropriate tests when needed
• Automating test cases using various tools and languages
• Documenting and assuring the quality of software applications across all architectural layers
• 3+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance
• 1+ years experience in automated testing
• Good understanding of the SDLC
• Fluent English, both written and verbal
• Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
Considered as advantage:
• Experience with Jenkins or other CI systems
• Knowledge in Ruby, Rails, Selenium, and mobile testing
• ISTQB Foundation or higher level certificate
• Fast-growing payment company
• Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
• Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
• Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
• Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
• Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.