emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile, and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for a full-time Risk Analyst to join our Risk team. The candidate will be responsible for conducting regular risk checks using the available monitoring systems for identifying problematic customers and taking actions to ensure that these operates per the rules and the regulations of the card schemes.
- Monitor and analyze the potential risk of fraud through regular transaction checks and data analysis;
- Take timely actions to prevent financial loss;
- Regularly monitor and verify the completeness and accuracy of merchant and transaction data;
- Perform regular review and analysis of merchant websites according to established rules and requirements and take corrective actions where needed;
- Perform risk checks and reports per internal procedures;
- Communicate with external parties on risk-related issues;
- Handle external claims and complaints related to fraudulent merchant or cardholder behavior;
- Participate in the implementation and proper use of risk control systems;
- Communicate with card associations on risk-related topics;
- Bachelor or higher degree
- 2+ years of experience in the payment industry or financial institution, preferably in the card payments division
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Key behavior skills: a customer-focused, results-oriented individual who works well in a team, communicates clearly, solves problems, manages workload, and shares knowledge
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, training, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To request more information contact us at email@example.com
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.