emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider.
We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touchpoints.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Junior Marketing Executive will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for implementing efficient strategies. You will be responsible for supporting marketing activities and tactics aimed at both customer retention and acquisition. You will use a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products and services. The goal is to build programmes and activities that will increase trust and loyalty with our existing customers and to cultivate new customers’ interest in our products and services through various initiatives.
- Build and manage a rich content calendar to attract a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Support the development of efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (presentations, product brochures, whitepapers, reports, blog articles etc.)
- Edit and review collateral for internal and external purposes
- Create and monitor surveys to assess customer requirements and satisfaction
- Build and distribute email campaigns to internal and external audience
- BA/BS degree (or higher)
- Content writing experience
- Experience in digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good teamwork skills with ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to work within deadlines
- Understanding of marketing funnel
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, SEO experience, email marketing experience
- Be prepared to share a portfolio of your content work
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.