emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touchpoints.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for a full-time Chargebacks Analyst to join our Risk team. The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience with a can-do attitude.
- Take timely and proper actions to resolve the incoming disputes
- Provide timely information and communicate with partners and merchants on the status of specific dispute cases
- Provide introductory and on-demand chargebacks handling training
- Collect and store documentation per internal procedures
- Prepare and provide a set of chargebacks-related reports
- Provide reports and information related to dispute management fees
- Review chargeback documentation in relation to compliance investigations and complaints
- Communicate with card associations on dispute-related topic
- Bachelor or higher degree
- Experience in a financial institution, preferably in card payments dispute management
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken business English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.