emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider.
We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touchpoints.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are facing significant growth and we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Nederland’s office.
Reporting to our Country Manager – Nederland, the Business Development Representative will be responsible for supporting the business growth in the region by generating new potential leads, qualifying prospects and successfully position the company’s value proposition.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Uncovering opportunities and growing pipeline through email outreach and cold calls.
- Identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the wider sales team
- Be an ambassador of our company and real industry expert
- Recording sales activates and keeping our Salesforce database up to date
- Provide regular updates to the management on market trends and achievements
- Provide exceptional customer service, present and educate prospects on our products and services
- 1-2 years of lead generation experience, ideally from the payments industry
- Outbound sales experience (email / call / Linkedin)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to articulate our platform solution and value propositions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch, any additional languages would be considered as an advantage
- Persistence, sales spirit and negotiating skills are critical.
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- MBO-4 / HBO qualified
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.