We are one of the leading payment providers in Europe, with payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market.
We are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in database administration, development, and monitoring. Please send us your CV in English. The CVs in other languages won't be examined.
• Managing several Galera clusters in a PCI-DSS level environment (service provider level 1)
• Performance & tuning, backups, disaster recovery, replication, and general database architecture
• Overall responsibility for technical operations and monitoring on the database layer, including extended support for critical production systems
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving problems
• Appropriate IT related degree or relevant experience
• 6-10 years in DBA roles preferably with MySQL
• Experience in maintaining large, high-volume, high-availability production database clusters
• Advanced knowledge in data modelling and schema design
• Strong skills in SQL, able to analyse and optimise MySQL queries
• Fluent English, both written and verbal
• Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
Considered as advantage:
• Experience with Galera cluster highly desired (Percona XtraDB Cluster and/or MariaDB Galera cluster)
• Advanced database programming
• Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc
• Experience with NoSQL solutions like MongoDB, Redis, etc
• Experience in payments and payment-based infrastructure
• Fast-growing payment company
• Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
• Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
• Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
• Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
• Team buildings and fun activities
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay Ltd., UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.