emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touchpoints.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the feature definition of a product or product line, define new ideas, analyze data, and constantly look for new ways to improve the product. The role involves working with cross-functional teams throughout the product lifecycle to ensure maximum value to the organization.
- Provide product knowledge and a sound understanding of market and competitors, customer needs and capability requirements
- Understand the company´s overall product offerings and processes, including interdependencies with other systems and third parties
- Drive progress against goals, looking for ways to improve the product and make adjustments based on strategic targets
- Actively look for opportunities in creating additional value when working towards defined product goals and commitments
- Develop a good understanding of trends, patterns and feedback to continuously refine the product roadmap with Sales and other key stakeholders whilst delivering client requirements.
- Set expectations within Product Development and Engineering for the pace of delivery required to achieve platform goals
- Maintain a backlog of planned high-level features and milestones linked to goals, and their order of priority for delivery purposes at an appropriate level of granularity
- Maintain teams focus on delivering value and a high-quality product, balancing requirements & schedules
- Ensure timely creation and delivery of all required materials for effective handover to operational and commercial teams, including e.g. demos, FAQs, product descriptions and internal sales material
- Create alignment between consumers, merchants, stakeholders, Product Development, and Engineering across multiple teams
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Engineering in planning sessions, challenging appropriately to meet product goals.
- Drive product improvements based on analysis drawn from data, systems and customer behaviour
- Evangelise and embed best practices in tracking, analysis, user experience design, and data-driven problem solving across multiple teams
- POS product development experience including e-commerce, gateway, network, and terminal solutions
- Good understanding of all aspects of card acquiring
- Comfortable communicating with business stakeholders, Engineering, UX and Analytics teams at all levels
- Technical knowledge and skill to speak authoritatively on the technical aspects of payment method integrations
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and deliver projects, even if it means solving problems outside of deﬁned role
- Proﬁcient in written and verbal English
- Education in BA/BS related field - Business, Finance, Economics, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years' experience in Product Management related fields
- Experience with different aspects of payment provider integrations: payment processing, card acquirers, online banking, alternative payment methods
- Prior experience working in a multinational company and driving transformations
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package − in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.