emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for an outstanding data engineer who is passionate about data and automation, is detail-oriented, self-starter, smart, efficient, and driven to help our business succeed. Please send us your CV in English. The CVs in other languages won't be examined.
- Be part of a growing Data Analytics team
- Support all aspects of automation, ETL, data processing and cleansing, data pipelines, etc
- Work with BI/reporting engineers, product owners, and data scientists to meet business requirements and data needs
- Work with the latest AWS cloud technologies;
Considered as advantage:
- 3-4+ years using Python
- Strong SQL knowledge and skills
- Database experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL preferable, other DB engines an advantage
- Some experience with data modelling and optimization, ETL processes
- Familiarity and desire to work with latest AWS cloud-based tools and services
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, and motivated team player with excellent communication skills;
- Experience with Ruby or Scala
- Experience with big data frameworks, Spark, PySpark
- Experience with data analytics, business intelligence, data pipelines, warehousing & reporting, etc
- Experience with technologies like S3, Redshift, Glue, QuickSight, Terraform, etc
- Previous experience in the payment industry;
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.