emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for experienced candidates, who have full-time interest to join our company . Please send us your CV in English. The CVs in other languages won't be examined.
- Design and implement complex reconciliation processes for payment platforms.
- Support all aspects of the reconciliation lifecycle including rules, mappings, importation logic, etc
- Develop and validate business requirements around entities and data to reconcile
- Work with Product and understand what business opportunity/problem the feature is solving.
- Work with a modern, fully web-based reconciliation platform
Considered as advantage:
- 3-4+ years using any programming language
- Decent SQL knowledge and skills
- Database experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Familiar with HTTP, FTP, SSL, and other protocols
- Ruby, Python, automation, etc
- Experience with Linux
- Previous experience in the payment industry
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.