emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
E-comprocessing (ECP) is the acquiring division of eMerchantPay that is responsible for acquiring payment transactions to merchants and their connectivity with Visa and Mastercard. We are looking for a full-time Payment Specialist to join our ECP Treasury team.
- Processing timely and error free payments to merchants
- Reconciling payables to merchants using internal billing systems
- Handling payment and reconciliation related issues
- Ensuring adequate intraday liquidity per bank
- Issuing merchant reports when relevant/required
- Preparing and distributing of merchant’s billing statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related accreditation (preferred)
- A confident user of Excel (+ overall MS Office suite)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Previous experience in the online payments industry in Finance/Payments department
- A detailed oriented person used to work with short time frames
- Considered as an advantage: prior experience working with Omnipay (First Data) platform, Salesforce CRM system, SAGE accounting products or other payment platforms, billing software, or/and reconciling systems
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.