emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for a great Golang developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Golang packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Golang packages and programs are well documented and have a reasonable test coverage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. We’d also consider your application if you want to switch to the Golang stack.
- Designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance and high availability software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
Considered as advantage:
- Strong knowledge of Golang programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds. Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns.
- Experience in Low latency/high-performance software design
- Experience with Vendor Package Management for Golang such as Glide, dep, etc.
- Experience with ORM such as Gorm, etc.
- Understanding of unit and performance testing. Experience with testing frameworks such as Ginkgo, etc.
- Experience with the Golang’s templating language
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Experience in building APIs using latest standards
- Experience with Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ or other message broker
- OpenSSL, mod_security, general security knowledge
- Linux and devops skills with AWS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc
- Previous experience in the payment industry
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.