Senior Java Developer
emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Java developers for a new mPOS/POS product.
- Designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, and UI backends for mPOS/POS payment platforms
- Performing TDD using various tools like JUnit
- Take part in scaling highly available mPOS/POS payment services (99.99%+ uptime)
Considered as advantage:
- 6-7+ years using core Java and/or J2EE, Spring
- Knowledge in ORM solutions, e.g. Hibernate
- Database experience with open-source databases like MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable with TDD/BDD practices, JUnit, etc.
- Experience in building APIs using latest standards
- Experience with SPA front-end apps
- Experience with bigger codebases, refactoring
- HSM knowledge (hardware security modules)
- OpenSSL, mod_security, general security knowledge
- Linux and devops skills with AWS, Ansible, etc
- Previous experience in the payment industry
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.