emerchantpay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for proactive and motivated candidates with proven experience in the card payments and eCommerce industry.
- Weekly reconciliation of settlements and merchant balances
- Daily payment processing and monitoring
- Handling FX conversions and fee calculations
- Assisting with month-end financial closure process
- Constructing periodic summaries and reports
- Handling internal and external billing related queries
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional / cultural teams across the Group
- Relevant university degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 1-2 years of relevant banking or eCcommerce industry experience
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- A confident Excel user
- A team player, enthusiastic, eager to learn and hard-working individual with excellent communication skills
- Proven working experience, utilising billing software and / or reconciliation systems will be considered as an advantage
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To request more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay ltd. UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.